[REL] Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets DVDR (2002)

[REL] Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets DVDR (2002)

Post by Guest »   0 likes

Mmmh...there are some 50 different versions on eMule, so which one to post? :roll:

BTW, I feel this one shouldn't be posted at the US forum just because Warner Brothers is a US company... :reddevil:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0295297/
Rich

Re: [REL] Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets DVDR (2002

Post by Rich »   0 likes

nat98 wrote: Now I'm just waiting for the usual discussion to start, regarding the lack of
"good" scenes. In a few years there should be at least one nude scene in the
series. :twisted:
lol, i'm just amazed at the lack of sexuality in these Harry Potter movies, no, i don't mean Harry getting it on with Hermione (although that would be interesting ;) ) i mean not even a hint of attraction between them :( Oh and i just love the British film 'token' black kids around the school :P

Re: [REL] Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets DVDR (2002

Post by Guest »   0 likes

lol, i'm just amazed at the lack of sexuality in these Harry Potter movies, no, i don't mean Harry getting it on with Hermione (although that would be interesting ) i mean not even a hint of attraction between them
I think you will find a little in Prisoner of Azkaban.

Ok, nothing to write home about, but you can certainly pick up some vibes :), but with Hermione and Weesley.

Sadly Emma will probably be way over the hill before her kit comes off, not to mention the fact that she is already looking rather shabby nowadays.

A nice upskirt school uniform glimpse would have been just the ticket :D