[REL] Nativity 2: Danger in the Manger (2012)

vidman49

[REL] Nativity 2: Danger in the Manger (2012)

Post by vidman49 »   15 likes

Amazon review: Laugh your way through the Christmas season with this heartwarming story of a spirited grade school class and their madcap plan to enter a national Christmas singing competition. When an anxious new teacher (David Tennant) starts his new job at the underdog school, he quickly finds himself trying to cope with a classroom assistant who's often in more trouble than the children. They all find themselves embarking on a disastrous road trip in search of the 'Christmas Castle, when they all become lost in the wilderness. Their heroic teacher must stand up, face his fears and try to lead the class not only to safety, but to singing victory! Also known as Nativity 2: Danger in the Manger, this exciting and festive sequel to the smash hit, Nativity!, Danger in the Manger is part action-adventure, part musical and has all the comedy, warmth and heart that you and your family will love.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2089750/

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [2.08 Gb]
emuler

Re: [REL] Nativity 2: Danger in the Manger (2012)

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Thanks, vidman. :D In the first screenshot, the little girl on the right at the back of the group seems to be singing with a vengeance. :roll:

I'm going for a ganool 800MB 720p rip that's more my size. I'm away from home right now, and have LowID at the hotel where I'm staying. :| Thanks for bringing this to my attention, though. (In spite of what IMDB says, I'll still watch it myself).
donkeykog

Post by donkeykog »   0 likes

Does that really work? 720p in 800mb? I mean I have seen some Gannool and it looks great but why would companys waste time making the same release at 4GB if it looked the same? Or is it only for computer watching?
emuler

It is a matter for debate, certainly, and of personal preference. If you go looking for distortions and imperfections, certainly they are there. Sometimes banding can be seen in dark scenes; blocking in scenes with fast movement; if the background is a forest, trees are not quite so clearly defined. Is a rip in a smaller size unwatchable? No. Is a larger sized rip significantly better, as far as your viewing experience goes? Perhaps. You have to decide what works for you. The release sites will offer a variety of options - there are sites where entire BluRay movies can be downloaded - 33gb or more per film; you also get 3gp versions that are for watching on smartphones. You have 4k, 10 bit per colour or better, yada, yada, yada. It never ends. Disk space is also a significant factor influencing your choice, in addition to bandwidth, of course.
emuler

I'm in the middle of watching this and I must say, that Mr. Poppy fellow is really annoying me. He should have been strangled at birth. What are the film-makers trying to say - that it is okay to be stupid and irresponsible, indulge in obnoxious and disruptive behaviour and to put children's lives at risk? "The meek shall inherit the earth" becomes "the fucktards shall inherit the earth"?