[REL] Alpha Male (2006)

starfish21

[REL] Alpha Male (2006)

Post by starfish21 »   37 likes

Alpha Male (2006)

[Image]

Father Ferris' successful packaging business earns his family a luxurious life on a splendid country estate. However, an incurable disease daily diminishes him, then kills him. In complex scenes from several points in time, we observe his three kids forced to grow up fatherless, Jack explicitly being appointed to step into his father's shoes. When his mother decides to marry Clive Lamis, Jack resents and resists, but is too young, so finally moves out and proves himself a business talent worthy of his father. At Jack's 21st birthday, his mother finally gets him to attend a grand garden party in his honor, before he leaves for China indefinitely. Yet things work out surprisingly, as family ties entangle them still.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0421116/

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image] [Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image]

Complete name : Alpha.Male(2006)DVDRip.XviD-SEiSMiC.avi
Format : AVI
File size : 700 MiB
Duration : 1h 38mn
Overall bit rate : 998 Kbps

Video
Format : MPEG-4 Visual
Codec ID : XVID
Bit rate : 852 Kbps
Width : 576 pixels
Height : 320 pixels
Display aspect ratio : 16:9
Frame rate : 25.000 fps
Compression mode : Lossy

Audio
Codec ID/Hint : MP3
Bit rate mode : Constant
Bit rate : 32.0 Kbps
Channel(s) : 2 channels
Sampling rate : 48.0 KHz

Like this post to see ed2k links  [700.46 Mb]
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Alpha Male (2006)

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

:thumbsup
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Thanks, starfish21 - master of great releases, terrific screenshots, and weird avatars. :D

I don't know how long it will take me to get this. My internet connection is being a real PITA. Every 16 minutes, the connection drops dead for 24 seconds, comes alive for some 80 seconds, drops for another 24 seconds, then comes up again. Regular as clockwork - driving me nuts.
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

when i was looking for some avatars a while back,i realised that chloe has about a hundred facial expressions she uses,some are really funny.
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

Much better than the puckered duck face. :D

I have the dvd of this and have never watched it. Your Screencaps have provoked me to dig it out and finally do so. 8-)
starfish21

typical Ptg,i waited weeks for a torrent of this that stuck at 96.5% and never completed,i got one from 'Rushare' after about 8 hrs,and guess what language that one was,then i found it on 'share the files' it crept in at a blistering pace of about 5kbs,for an hour or so every few days.and after all that Ptg comes away with the classic.....'I have the dvd of this' well you can stick it right up yer bum' :D
ptguardian

starfish21 wrote:typical Ptg,i waited weeks for a torrent of this that stuck at 96.5% and never completed,i got one from 'Rushare' after about 8 hrs,and guess what language that one was,then i found it on 'share the files' it crept in at a blistering pace of about 5kbs,for an hour or so every few days.and after all that Ptg comes away with the classic.....'I have the dvd of this' well you can stick it right up yer bum' :D
No problem. I did ask for it by saying it. :oops:

But then again you could have made a [REQ}. I do tend to fill them for you when I can. Perhaps you have another one you are trying to get? I do have a few dvds laying about that may be of interest.
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

I don't normally sound people out before releasing but.....

sf's seismic release seems of excellent quality for a 700mb file. I've got this out on rental at present & could produce my usual 2CD size rip if wanted. No subs or extras though to tempt & arguably it may not be worth the larger file size for what may only be a modest quality improvement. Let me know.

Obviously I'll be running it through DVD Decrypter before returning (simply to test disc integrity you understand!) so this can always be done at a later date.

lb
ptguardian

Obviously I could also do an upgrade. But starfish never said he wanted one and nor did anyone else....

:eusa_whistle

If you want to do an upgrade go for it. Even though the picture looks good for 576x320 @ 700MB check out the specs for the audio
starfish21

8-) you'll soon know if people want it or not.