[REL] Fishtales (2007) GM

kev
Site Admin

[REL] Fishtales (2007) GM

Post by kev »   5 likes

imdb link:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0918628/

Synopsis:
The film takes place on the Greek Island of Spetses, where widowed Greek-History Professor Thomas Bradley (Billy Zane) is about to lose his research grant studying ancient love spells. He knows he is close to a major academic breakthrough and desperately wants to continue his research. Thomas is given one last chance to continue his work on a Greek island, at the home of the supportive Oxford don, Professor Coulter.

Joined by his 12 year-old daughter, Serena (Amber Savva), Thomas departs to the Greece island looking for the inspiration he needs to finish his thesis. Serena knows that what her father needs most of all is to find love again after the loss of his wife. Initially, Serena tries her hand at matchmaking with the local women on the island, who are less than impressed by the awkward and clumsy Thomas.

Very much in tune to the ancient spirits herself, Serena meets Nereid (Kelly Brook) a beautiful mermaid. Serena realises that she has finally found the ideal match for her father and employs her father's ancient Greek love spells to make them fall in love...
Pix:
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]

Amber has kind of a 'Christina Ricci' [who oddly enough got her film career started with a movie called 'Mermaids' :) ] look about her, though she looks like she could be older than 12. (Her age isn't given on her imdb link..) The movie itself is kinda dumb-cute.

ed2k link:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [699.51 Mb]

Not my release, but checked and varified! :thumbsup

kev.
emuler

Re: [REL] Fishtales (2007) GM

Post by emuler »   0 likes

OK, I'll bite. :icon_1dancingban Always partial to mermaid tales. :bigups

Thanks kev. Hope there are enough sources. Tothbenedek as usual is showing nothing. :bigups

[EDIT] Yup. Tothbenedek is nuts. Over 75 sources found immediately. 3 of them actually transferring within less than a minute. :clap
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

Thanks for this one Kev........I've just grabbed it from Usenet so am now a complete source.
Those who identify themselves will get the usual upload slot.
emuler

Thanks, loverboy. I could use an upload slot for this one. :clap
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

emuler wrote:Thanks, loverboy. I could use an upload slot for this one. :clap
I noticed you bouncing around in my 'Uploading' window, and checked my 'Friends' list; you're already there along with a number of FLM'ers... :thumbsup

kev.
emuler

Just got around to watching this one (too much work related pressure). Quite enjoyable; had me laughing out loud several times. :clap
plonkah

Post by plonkah »   0 likes

Youve never seen a swimming costume till you see this one I promise !!!