[REL] The Snow Queen (2005) (short)

popdrome

[REL] The Snow Queen (2005) (short)

Post by popdrome »   6 likes

Since it's almost christmas again :icon_1idiot

The UK TV adaptation of Snow Queen, it's short, it's mixed-animation, and it's very musical thought I'd release it!
Plus: Sydney White is a pretty girl. (couldn't find any pictures of her except this one...)

[Image]
This delightful adaptation of Hans Christian Andersen's magical fairytale blends live-action performances and songs with stunning animated backgrounds.

When Gerda befriends penniless Kay their growing friendship is cut short as one cold winter night a fragment of glass pierces Kay's eye, turning his heart cold. Enchanted by the Snow Queen he is swept away on her chariot over the glittering landscape to her frozen palace in the North. Gerda embarks on a magical and perilous journey to find and rescue Kay, finally arriving in the realm of the Snow Queen. But will this little girl in her red velvet cloak be able to match the power of the winter witch?

Featuring Juliet Stevenson, Kenneth Welsh and the voice of Patrick Stewart this heart-warming story celebrates childhood, innocence and the power of love to transcend evil.
here 'tis my friends:

Like this post to see ed2k links  [536.50 Mb]

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0469828/
kev
Site Admin

Re: [REL] The Snow Queen (2005) (short)

Post by kev »   0 likes

popdrome wrote:Since it's almost christmas again :icon_1idiot

The UK TV adaptation of Snow Queen, it's short, it's mixed-animation, and it's very musical thought I'd release it!
Plus: Sydney White is a pretty girl. (couldn't find any pictures of her except this one...)
Yep! She's a cutie!

[Image]

Thanks for sharing, popdrome!!

kev.
ghost
Site Admin

Re: [REL] The Snow Queen (2005) (short)

Post by ghost »   0 likes

thanks popdrome ;)