[REL] De Schippers van de Kameleon (2003)

Rich

[REL] De Schippers van de Kameleon (2003)

Post by Rich »   3 likes

De Schippers van de Kameleon (2003)

[Image]
Having read lots of the books in my childhood, it was inevitable that I had to see this movie sooner or later and I wasn't disappointed. It's typically a movie for children (unlike the previously-released Minoes, which had more going for adults), but as an adult it's still very much enjoyable.

The story isn't all that much to write home about, I found a lot of the scenes fairly predictable, but as I mentioned before, it's a movie for kids and they will probably enjoy the adventures of the Frisian twins. The addition of a girl to the cast surprised me at first, after all there's no such storyline in one of the books, but it worked out fine, seeing the twins show off in spite of each other to impress her. People that expect a perfect book-translation to the big screen might be disappointed, everybody else who's in for an uncomplicated movie, go see it.
Like this post to see ed2k links  [700.05 Mb]

Rich :)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0314620/
wizardly1

Re: [REL] De Schippers van de Kameleon (2003)

Post by wizardly1 »   0 likes

Rich wrote:De Schippers van de Kameleon (2003)

[Image]
Having read lots of the books in my childhood, it was inevitable that I had to see this movie sooner or later and I wasn't disappointed. It's typically a movie for children (unlike the previously-released Minoes, which had more going for adults), but as an adult it's still very much enjoyable.

The story isn't all that much to write home about, I found a lot of the scenes fairly predictable, but as I mentioned before, it's a movie for kids and they will probably enjoy the adventures of the Frisian twins. The addition of a girl to the cast surprised me at first, after all there's no such storyline in one of the books, but it worked out fine, seeing the twins show off in spite of each other to impress her. People that expect a perfect book-translation to the big screen might be disappointed, everybody else who's in for an uncomplicated movie, go see it.
Like this post to see ed2k links  [700.05 Mb]

Rich :)
I spent several hours downloading it, and this was my first movie on this site that I did. I suppose I have to say that having spent 9 years over seas in the military has given me a taste for all sorts of films. I found it an amusing little movie, but if I had known in advance, I doubt I would have downloaded it. Still, it was nice, and I have started my trip on this site.

Wizardly1