ARTHORIUS

[REL] Hansel und Gretel (2005)

Post by ARTHORIUS »   14 likes

It's a TV movie not found on imdb

Title: Hansel und Gretel
Runtime: 76 min
Year: 2005
Directed by : Anne Wild
Cast: Sibylle Canonica, Johann Storm, Nastassja Hahn, Henning Peker, Claudia Geisler, Christian Habicht, Christian Steyer.

[Image]

[Image]

[ADMIN EDIT:This link is the dubbed version of the 2002 English release of 'H&G' as stated in the post below. ]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [701.44 Mb]

Italian dubbed no subs maybe can found original language or subs...
ONE RING TO BRING EM ALL
emuler

Re: [REL] Hansel und Gretel (2005)

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Thanks for finding this. Maybe someone can fnd a German language version with English subs.

There is a listing for this in IMDB. :roll:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0472106/?ref_=fn_nm_nm_1a

Nice review, too. :D
Decades ago, when as a child I received my first volume of Grimms' fairy tales while being ill for several weeks, I "travelled" through a whole new world of stories the Grimm brothers had collected about two centuries before. Reading these stories myself, I formed my own images of each in my mind. "Hänsel und Gretel"(German title) became one of my favorite tales which I re-read often. In Germany, these fairy tales were filmed in the fifties but are forgotten nowadays except for among movie collectors. Later on followed several cartoon versions from different countries which rather frightened children instead of entertaining them or even their families. In the eighties, feature film versions from other countries followed, but now at last a new German release grabbed my attention when I noticed it being advertised on the "Kinderkanal"(Childrens' Channel). I was positively surprised when seeing this movie! Filmed in nearly untouched forests in Thuringia in south eastern Germany, with excellent but up to now relatively unknown actors, this movie is a good example of modern German releases for children and the whole family. The two little actors playing Hänsel (Johann Storm) and Gretel (Nastassja Hahn)play exceptionally well, i.e. it is not an exaggerated theater production, but the children remain themselves and play very naturally. The witch (Sibylle Canonica) is not an ancient woman, a horror figure, but a friendly woman at first who turns evil the next day after luring the children into her house. Claudia Geisler and Henning Peker as Hänsel's and Gretel's stepmother and father also act well the poor people who seem to not be able any longer to support their children and therefore abandoning them in the forest. The whole movie follows closely the original and well-known story. This excellent cast together with the beautiful landscape in Thuringia truly brings back the magic which I discovered and experienced as a child while reading this tale.
mimzy

Post by mimzy »   1 likes

Thanks Art :thumbsup

FYI: Anne Wild has made several on-topic movies ([REQ] 2 Short-Movies by Anne Wild, [REL] Mein erstes Wunder (2002)). Her newest movie is Schwestern (2013) ("Sisters") :think
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

YIKES!!!! :eyecrazy

We appreciate the try ART, but the file you have is NOT the German version... :(

It is the 2002 Dakota Fanning version [ Hansel & Gretel ] already released here in the original English language: https://www.first-loves.com/forums/v ... and+gretel

As soon as I started previewing it I recognized the credits sequence even before the names started appearing... ;)

Good try, but sorry...

kev.
ARTHORIUS

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

Damn what a mistakeeeeeeeee :icon_frown2 i was sure that was the german version :icon_evil2

Ok can move on trashbin
ONE RING TO BRING EM ALL
emuler

No, no. We simply change this to a [REQ]. :D It is still a good find, Art. :)
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

emuler wrote:No, no. We simply change this to a [REQ]. :D It is still a good find, Art. :)
Yes...

I left it in the Germany [REL] forum so ART could see it before it got moved..

I was going to put it in the Graveyard, but I think that emuler's idea is better. PLUS, I've gone ahead and ordered the DVD [along with a couple of other movies] from Amazon.de, so if no one [REL]'es the real version of this, I should have it before the end of March..

I live in the US, and it's been awhile since I ordered from Amazon.de. I was told by a German lady I work with that shipping charges were pretty high... Turns out, though, that I only paid 3,72EU in shipping for 3 DVD's... That's not really that bad at all... :think

kev.
starfish21

Re: [REQ] Hansel und Gretel (2005)

Post by starfish21 »   19 likes

Confirmed! both these links are genuine.

The first link isn't completed yet,but a vlcsnap displays a dimension of 704x386,and a runtime of 1.15.06

Like this post to see ed2k links  [837.68 Mb]

------------------------------------

The second link is 560x416 and length of 1.15.27

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]
[Image] [Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image]

Complete name :Hänsel Und Gretel (Johann Storm_Natassja Hahn_Sybille Canonica 2006).avi
Format : AVI
File size : 699 MiB
Duration : 1h 15mn
Overall bit rate mode : Variable
Overall bit rate : 1 296 Kbps

Video

Codec ID : XVID
Bit rate : 1 154 Kbps
Width : 560 pixels
Height : 416 pixels
Display aspect ratio : 4:3

Audio
Codec ID/Hint : MP3
Bit rate : 128 Kbps
Channel(s) : 2 channels
Sampling rate : 48.0 KHz
Compression mode : Lossy

Like this post to see ed2k links  [699.15 Mb]

i couldn't find subs so hopefully kev can produce.

8-)
Last edited by Guest on Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

links confirmed
emuler

:D Waiting for caps and info. :) Here's hoping kev's DVD will have subs. I agree that we are all familiar with the story, but sometimes the dialogue is funny. E.g. in the version with Nicola Stapleton, there's no way one would get the bit about the chocolate tree if one wasn't following the dialogue.