[REL] Kamikaze (1986)

idler

[REL] Kamikaze (1986)

Post by idler »   16 likes

In the eighties, young girls like Sophie Marceau or Anne Parillaud were a big topic in the French cinema. Hell, I
should know; in 1980, I happened to meet Eva Ionesco in Paris. She was hanging around with two gay photographers,
Pierre et Gilles, at a place called "Le Palace" in Montmartre. Those were the days...

There was a "entourage mêlé" around some directors like Luc Besson ("Subway", "Nikita", "De Serge
Gainsbourg à Gainsbarre", "Kamikaze", "Leon")
, Agnès Varda ("Jacquot de Nantes", "Kung-Fu master",
"Jane B. par Agnès V.", "Vagabond")
and Jacques Doillon "La Drôlesse", "La Vie de famille", "Le Petit
criminel", "Ponette")

Involved were the Birkin/Gainsbourg/Bohringer families as well. Serge Gainsbourg ("Je t'aime moi non
plus")
made his "Charlotte For Ever"-movie as director and actor with his daughter, Jane Birkin
("Blow Up", "A soldiers daughter never cries") left Gainsbourg and married Jacques Doillon; they had a
daughter, Lou. Richard Bohringer "La Boum", "Diva", "Du sel sur la peau"(LOL), "Le Grand Chemin")
named one of his daughters after Lou Reed, too, and directed a movie with her ("Poil de carotte"). His
daughter Romane Bohringer ("Kamikaze", "Savage nights", "Mina Tannenbaum", "L'appartement"), named
after Roman Polanski, made her first movies together with her father; she was admiring the two years older
Charlotte Gainsbourg ("Paroles et musique", "L'Effrontée", "La Petite voleuse", "The Cement Garden").
Still any questions?

We already have plenty of movies of Charlotte Gainsbourg; nobody cares about Romane Bohringer
(ok, I know, Rich posted Mina Tannenbaum...). I'd like to post here one or two movies with Romane Bohringer.
For a start "Kamikaze" with - of course - Richard Bohringer, directed by Luc Besson. She was 12 years old.

I'm sorry for the poor quality!
[Image]

[Image]
Note the L'Effrontée - poster at the wall!

[Image]

[Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [498.12 Mb]

ok, history lesson finished. Have a nice week-end! :icon_givebeer

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091322/
ghost
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Kamikaze (1986)

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Thanks idler! Also for the history lesson ;)
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Nice history lesson but what about the movie itself? :bigups What's it about? :wall Totally lost here. :blush
idler

Post by idler »   0 likes

Albert is old, lonely, drunken and unemployed, but an expert in computers. He embarks on a mission to get rid of the people he hates most - television and invents a way to kill them, on air, from the comfort of his own living are baffled, but Inspector Romain dedicates himself to the chase...
Romane c'est la fille de l'inspecteur Romain - c'a s'entend! lol