[REL] Les inséparables (2001)

Debaser

[REL] Les inséparables (2001)

Post by Debaser »   70 likes

While struggling Eric tore apart buttons of Marie's shirt by accident. The girl was suprised but she didn't cover her nudity and lied still. After a moment of hesitation Eric bend forward and they kissed.
http://www.rarefilmfinder.com/showfilm.php?id=2146

Starring Katty Loisel (14 during production), who you should know from La traversée du phare https://www.first-loves.com/forums/v ... e+du+phare

From what I have scanned so far; Katty is very cute, with several OT scenes inc the one mentioned above, as well as another where she is seen in a flimsy top and underwear & another where she is groped by a young man (nothing graphic, but im not Complaining)

Patience is required with this one!!
There is only one 100% source at the moment, and it isnt online 24/7, although I have still managed to get 75% from that one source in just a few days.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [862.69 Mb]

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0276221/
terry666

Re: [REL] Les inséparables (2001)

Post by terry666 »   0 likes

Awesome! Never heard about this one. Thanks.
billanben

Post by billanben »   0 likes

Slightly off DB but Traversee any good ? Looks like BM to me ?
Debaser

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

Awesome! Never heard about this one. Thanks.
Pleasure :)
Slightly off DB
No!. Not sure how you came to that conclusion.

Looks like BM to me ?
Not especialy!!
Did you miss my comments at the beginning?

billanben; you know what I like, and you know that I only post content that pushes my buttons.

Hope you do like it billanben.
nick13

Post by nick13 »   0 likes

Thanx Debaser! I don't know how you managed to find this one, but nevermind. I have been looking for this one for a while. Let's hope that it can be completed.
Debaser

Thanx Debaser! I don't know how you managed to find this one, but nevermind. I have been looking for this one for a while. Let's hope that it can be completed.
That’s a good question!
Iv been searching for this on eMule for ages, and all I kept getting was 100's of Inséparables without the Les, none of which were the correct film anyway.

So, a few days ago while doing my searching, I found a new Inséparables submission, again without the Les. Don’t ask me why but for some reason I just had a feeling this could be the one.

I scanned Inséparables and as the credits started rolling, to my excitement I read Les Inséparables :dance
Debaser

Let's hope that it can be completed
Iv got it :)
terry666

Post by terry666 »   0 likes

This movie is a real beaut, and a very nice find. No doubt, GM fans will appreciate. Merci encore, Debasser! :icon_thumbsup

[Image]
rmt@36

Post by rmt@36 »   0 likes

Thanks for this a very good find
redcat

Post by redcat »   0 likes

Debaser wrote: Patience is required with this one!!
There is only one 100% source at the moment, and it isnt online 24/7, although I have still managed to get 75% from that one source in just a few days.
7 complete sources today. :dance

Many thanks for this movie.