[REL] 15 août (15th August) 2001

sodepetahi

[REL] 15 août (15th August) 2001

Post by sodepetahi »   21 likes

The premise of this film sounded interesting three men left by their wives to look after five children on holiday. A French comedy. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0271935/

Like this post to see ed2k links  [698.28 Mb]
billanben

Re: [REL] 15 août (15th August) 2001

Post by billanben »   0 likes

This has one of the best looking gals of all - blonde and blue eyes and keen to experience everything ! Looks like she is 20 but I cannot believe this - looks about 13 ish ! Quite funny in parts - reminds me a little of 3 men and a little lady. Also other younger daughters have minor parts.

Verdict : Download but don't expect too much - watchable.
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Anything significant in the movie about the date? :think It is India's Independence Day. :cool If this were released in India, everyone would think it was some patriotic movie. :bigups
abel

Post by abel »   0 likes

emuler wrote:Anything significant in the movie about the date? :think It is India's Independence Day. :cool If this were released in India, everyone would think it was some patriotic movie. :bigups
And my birthday date :)
idler

Post by idler »   0 likes

emuler wrote:Anything significant in the movie about the date? :think It is India's Independence Day. :cool If this were released in India, everyone would think it was some patriotic movie. :bigups
:icon_secret August 15th is "Ferragosto", the "holiday of Augustus". The ancient Europe believed it to be the hottest day of the year. That's why the Roman emperor Augustus made it a holiday so that even the slaves could idle (as an idler, I should know!). In later centuries, the Christian religion added "Maria ascension day". It's worldwide the oldest holiday still honoured today. As for Indian independence, ask Lord Mountbatten why he chosed that date...
For most European countries with a Latin background, especially Italy, people can't imagine to take their holidays without connection to August 15th. In France, summer vacations normally last from July 14th (Bastille Day) to the beginning of September ("La rentrée des classes", beginning of school). August 15th stands for high season, the top of the summer holidays. And for abel's birthday... :icon_gy
abel

Post by abel »   0 likes

abel wrote:
Oops, no, it´s 17 of August.
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

abel wrote:
abel wrote:
Oops, no, it´s 17 of August.
:icon_old :icon_biggrin2