Street Sisters (1974) [USA]

Movies that don't quite meet the requirements to be on-topic for FLM, maybe because the actors are too old or screen time is too small.
jericho78

Street Sisters (1974) [USA]

Post by jericho78 »   0 likes

It's been a while since i've been on here but i've just come across something interesting on RFF and can't seem to find it on the board anywhere, that is this movie title Street Sisters from 1974 also known as Black Hooker or Black Mama apparently. This picture shows why it is interesting! Hopefully somebody has this flick somewhere and can share it.

[Image]

http://www.rarefilmfinder.com/showfilm.php?id=30262
FLL

Re: [REQ] Street Sisters (1974)

Post by FLL »   5 likes

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0069322/

I haven't watched this, but just scanning it a bit it doesn't really "feel" like FLM stuff to me. IMDB doesn't have ages for the actresses and I wouldnt be surprised if the "older girl" is too old.

I am going to leave this as a REQ rather than moving this to REL until someone else looks at this and can judge it should be here.

[Image][Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [699.42 Mb]

Thanks to 'docpain' at cg for this.
BizarreLoveTriangle

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   0 likes

Good job finding this :thumbsup

Leaving borderline/off-topic movies at REQ is IMO not a good long-term solution, though. People might browse REQ forums to find out which movies are still needed, without reading all posts carefully. On the other hand, people who search for this movie, might not read the thread if it is a REQ...
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

Of course. But it's not intended to be a long-term solution, and anyway we don't have any better solution nor are we likely to have one anytime soon.
If nothing happens with this after a while I'll move it to the graveyard. I don't want to move it without giving others the ability to comment.
BizarreLoveTriangle

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   0 likes

FLL wrote:Of course. But it's not intended to be a long-term solution, and anyway we don't have any better solution nor are we likely to have one anytime soon.
Well, we have "Unverified Info" forum; another possibility would be to use a tag other than [REQ], for example [VERIFY] or [VFY].

If it remains like this, I'm pretty sure that no-one will remember to move it after few weeks as it has happened with many other threads.