[REL] Triumf (2000)

Rich

[REL] Triumf (2000)

Post by Rich »   0 likes

Triumf AKA Дневник рыжего (2000)
BLIZZARD wrote:Дневник рыжего (Триумф, Война принцессы), 2000, Россия

Изображение

Последний и чрезвычайно скандальный фильм режиссера легендарных "Петрова и Васечкина" Владимира Аленикова.
Действие фильма происходит в маленьком провинциальном городке, где-то под Москвой. Главный герой фильма Андрей («Рыжий») занимается распространением синтетического наркотика, сходного по своему воздействию на человека - кокаину. Заниматься наркоторговлей он начал из-за долгов своего старшего брата, который попав в тюрьму отдал Андрея в «вечное рабство» наркобарону.
«Рыжий» - не обычный подросток. Он честолюбив и ироничен, и желает «подмять» под себя всю наркоторговлю своего городка. Но для этого ему необходим передел рынка, а именно - вытеснение с рынка подростковой банды «Абреки», которые распространяют низкокачественную марихуану на окраинах города.
Сделать это в одиночку он не в силах, поэтому сходится с одной из подростковых банд «Рентгены», которую возглавляет «Кныш».
В голове Андрея уже имеется план, как столкнуть между собой «Абреков» и «Рентгенов», а самому выйти «сухим из воды». «Рыжий» достает оружие и прорабатывает план атаки, носящую устрашающий характер, которую успешно и осуществляют в составе «Рыжий», «Кныш», «Принцесса»...
Но планы «Рыжего» нарушаются из-за того, что девушка Юля, к которой Андрей питает нежные чувства, отказывает ему и уходит к Карену. Андрей, устраивая хитроумный план, «убирает» Карена руками «Рентгенов», но Юля не намерена ответить взаимностью на ухаживания Андрея и начинает мстить...
Фильм на цифровых носителях никогда не выпускался. Сразу после окончания монтажа и пост-продакшена был запрещен на территории Российской Федерации для проката, судя по всему, из-за разногласий режиссера и продюсера по поводу прав на него.

Качество: VHSRip
Формат: AVI
Видео: XviD 1066 kbit, 640*480 (4/3), 25 fps, packed bitstream
Аудио: MP3 192 kbit, 44100 Hz, stereo
Продолжительность: 01:20:19
Размер: 728 Mb
<Dead links removed by admin>

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0264547/

hmm dont know much about this one, the following screen cap just caught my eye lol...

[Image]

:eyecrazy :icon_givebeer lol
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: Triumf (2000)

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   1 likes

Дневник рыжего (2000) Russia
Diary of a Ginger aka The Red One: Triumph aka Triumf aka War Princess

[Image]
kino-teatr.ru wrote:This is a film about youth and love in the whirl of criminal squabbles about how the war in the zone of influence into a war of love, in which immorality destroys everything in its path, leaving no one a chance to win. Andrew, nicknamed Ginger - an outstanding teenager. Remarkable ambition, cool head and an ironic attitude toward the world set him apart from the circle of peers. Brother-chemist, who is serving a conclusion, bequeathed a hefty supply of ginger elite circle of synthetic drugs and regular customers he invented the potion. Andrew aims to expand the customer base, to become the main drug dealers of his provincial town. But with plans hinder "brigands" - youth band which extends around cheap drugs. In order to neutralize rivals, Red pits "outlaws" with the opposing gang named "x-ray." During one of the "X" raids into the enemy camp, Andrew meets a beautiful blonde Julia. A new feeling for him - love, powerfully interferes in the life of a teenager. Julia ignores courtship Red. It is keen on the other: Karen, a guy from rival gangs. Tormented by jealousy, Andrew Marshall clever intrigue, he decides to remove a rival proxy. On a tip from a stranger attacking Red "X-rays." Karen killed in this unequal battle. "Love Triangle" is destroyed. But Julia is not going to forgive her beloved red-haired death-man plotting revenge girl ...
[Image][Image][Image][Image][Image]

None of these actors look like they're on-topic and Rich's links are all dead (removed). Moving to Verified Off-Topic...
Warg

Re: Triumf (2000) [Russia]

Post by Warg »   0 likes

Phuzzy4242 wrote:None of these actors look like they're on-topic and Rich's links are all dead (removed). Moving to Verified Off-Topic...
That bet you've lost fair and square, Phuzzy4242 ... :lol:

I begin with the conclussions from the statements below:
- Triumf (2000) and Voyna Printsessy (2013) are two separate but related movies since they partially use the same material.
- They should probably placed in the same thread but Voyna Printsessy should be named first (reason below)
- Inspite of the pictures above both movies are very (!) on topic as they deal with gangs of juvenile criminals and include a teenage love story

Interrelation of the two films:
Triumf uses material shot by Director Vladimir Alenikovym and operator Maxim Osadchiy for the film "Voyna Printsessy". However, because of the conflict between the producer Alexander Eliasberg and Alenikovym work on this film was not completed.
On the basis of filmed material and his own pick-UPS the other Director — Oleg Pogodin — created a film about a boy drug dealer, called "Triumf". The film "Triumf" was never purchased nor television nor film distribution.
Despite the fact that in the credits of Triumf of Alenikov is listed as the Director and the writers named Alenikov and Rodimin, they both deny that they have any relation to the film "Triumf"; their names in the credits are present against their will.
«I started working on the film "Voyna Printsessy", which was producer, author and Director, in the late 90-ies. But as a result of disagreements that arose between me and the investor, the project was shelved. And while I was looking for additional funding and continue the work, completely different Director (Oleg Pogodin — RIA Novosti) using my material was molded a new film, "Triumf". This film is nothing to do with our scenario, nor even the art has it's aesthetic, filled with gynostemmae the story of a teenage drug dealer, but it is, however, involved a good half filmed by me and Osadchiy frames. Our names, mine and Rodamine are in the credits of this "DIY" contrary to our wishes and statements. V. Alenikov in an interview with RIA Novosti.»
In further Alenikov managed to buy the rights to your film and materials to it in 2013 to end the "Voyna Printsessy". Despite the fact that both films are partially based on the same footage, the story of the "Triumf" differs sharply from the poetic drama "Voyna Printsessy".
In August 2013 Alenikov filed a lawsuit against "Vkontakte" with the requirement to stop copyright infringement and pay compensation in the amount of 1.5 million rubles for posting on the website of the film "Triumf". It was one of the first statements on the anti-piracy law.
"It (the lawsuit) applies only to so-called the film "Triumf" — is of questionable quality of works, where he was violated my copyright and used the footage my stuff and where is my name in the credits is contrary to my desire and statement. My lawyers repeatedly appealed to the company with requests for which there was no response. So, ultimately, it was decided to act legally, by law. I have every right to prevent illegal distribution of the film, because of the extremely low artistic quality which affects my reputation. I don't want to bear any responsibility for this creation," — said in an open letter Alenikova.
In an interview with RIA Novosti, the Director said: "Now I am the only copyright holder captured me and Osadchiy film material. And I don't want to film "Triumf", which causes obvious harm to my professional reputation, and where my name is in spite of my request, hung widely available on the Internet. He has long been removed from the network, leaving only "Vkontakte". We have repeatedly appealed to the company asking to remove this creature from the public, but received no response, and finally my lawyers proposed to appeal in court. The filing of our lawsuit, which was prepared about a year, randomly coincided with the release of "the antipiracy law"".
(Russian WikiPedia)

Some pictures of Aram Gevorkyan, Ekaterina Cherepukhina, Natalya Ionova and Lyanka Gryu:

[Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image]
Last edited by Warg on Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Warg

Post by Warg »   24 likes

Triumf (2000)
Cyrillic: Триумф
aka Dnevnik ryzhego (Cyrillic: Дневник Рыжего)

[Image]
Triumf (2000) - Poster

Information:
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0264547
https://www.rarefilmfinder.com/movie.php?id=1300

Plot:
The film is set in a small provincial town, somewhere near Moscow. The film's protagonist Andrew ("Red") is engaged in distribution of synthetic drugs, similar in their impact on people with cocaine. To engage in drug trafficking, he began from-for debts of his older brother, who was in jail.
"Red" is no ordinary teenager. He is ambitious, sarcastic, wants to "crush" under itself all drug-dealing in his home town. But for this it needs a redistribution of the market, namely the crowding out of the teenage gang of "Brigands" who spread poor quality drugs on the outskirts of the city.
To do it alone he can not, therefore, agree with one of the juvenile gangs of "x-rays", headed by "Knish" (Artur Smolyaninov).
In the mind of Andrew already has a plan to cause a clash between "Outlaws" and "Roentgen", and to come out unscathed. "Red" pulls a gun and is working on a plan of attack, wearing a frightening character, which successfully carried out in the "Red", "Knysh", "Princess".
But the plans of "Red" are violated due to the fact that the girl Julia, to which Andrew has a deep love, refuses him and goes to Karen — one of the "Outlaws". Andrew, arranging a cunning plan, "cleans" Karen hands "x-rays", but Julia is not going to reciprocate the advances of Andrew and begins to take revenge ...
(Russian WikiPedia)

[Image]
Triumf (2000) - Screens
mp4, 640x480, 1:20:21, medium VHS quality, Russian audio with hardcoded English subtitles, 887 MB
Like this post to see ed2k links  [887.63 Mb]
Warg

Post by Warg »   3 likes

Voyna Printsessy (2013)

... has been moved to an own thread: https://www.first-loves.com/forums/v ... 21&t=12584
Last edited by Warg on Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Thanks for the heads up, Warg!

I moved the topic to the russian REL forum.

The only problem is: Now we have 2 movies in one thread... :roll: Maybe create another one for Voyna Printsessy? :think
Warg

Re: [REL] Triumf (2000)

Post by Warg »   0 likes

Hm, difficult question :think. The two movies are strongely related. A good deal of the material is the same in both movies. That should be somehow represented. One could also use links, of course. I propose you first watch both movies, so you really understand what I mean, before you decide ... :?

Edit: I followed ghost's advice and moved Voyna Printsessy (2013) to an own thread. I copied the information about the interrelation of the two movies and gave links in both threads ... ;)
Last edited by Warg on Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: Triumf (2000)

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Warg wrote:That bet you've lost fair and square, Phuzzy4242 ... :lol:
[Image][Image][Image][Image][Image]

None of these actors look like they're on-topic and Rich's links are all dead (removed). Moving to Verified Off-Topic...
At the time I posted that (8 years ago), this film wasn't even a [REQ]uest and I was trying to clean up the forums. Looking at these pix (except for the girl on the right) and the plot synopsis, do you blame me for thinking they're too old to be on-topic, especially since I couldn't find the film to check for myself at the time?
Warg

Re: [REL] Triumf (2000)

Post by Warg »   0 likes

You only confirm what I said: the decission was a bet ... ;)